not just you
Monday 3 September 2012



honeyboo :')

i love when we together , i love the part of you smile to me . i love the when we walk together , i love the when we laugh together . I love all about of us . Can i tell you a secret ? If i saw you , i feel like i stand with you . i feel like me and you married . i don't know why . I think i'm a crazy women in the world , but not . i crazy of you . I love Cody Simpson but the same time i love you honeyboo . just you . hahaha . This so funny when i said : " i love Cody Simpson but the same time i love you honeyboo . just you " hahahaha so funny .k k go back to the story . Once upon a time ................................ i miss you . *why so annoyed* 

Nobody knows the real me . Nobody knows how many times i've sat in my room and cried , how many times i've lost hope , how many times i've been let down . Nobody knows how many times i've had to hold back the tears , how many times i've felt like i'm about to snap but don't just for the sake of others. Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head whenever i'm sad , how horrible they truly are . Nobody know me. 

Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other . You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored , you could tell them things and they won't judge you . This person is your soulmate , your bestfriend . Don't ever let them go . 

Thanks make me happy , jealous , cried and whatever . Whenever you make me feel jealous , i will forgive you . When you say : " I'm so sorry :( " i still wake up , i still forgive you , i still wanna be with you . Just not because I LOVE YOU . You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see , But you can't close your feelings . 

-Sincerely from me-

Newer
Older