Running
Monday 19 November 2012

 Assalamualaikum & Hello .

*yawning* this months is nothing special for me . why ? cause just one person . One person only okay ? ahaks . k i'm serious -_- he make me feel like nothing . After we fighting , i ask him " you want it or not ? " he said " i don't know , up to you " after he said like that , i'm so angry . He don't know how too much broke my heart . He said " you're different , you know . if you want break , just tell it . don't ask again " i would like......... hmmm , i don't know how to tell you'all , you'all don't know how i feel , right now :')


i don't care with who you want , cause i don't care all about you . Now , let me go okay ? i'm done . Just go away and don't come back . i don't care if you come back to me on your knees , i just don't love you . No More .

MHM....
CRUSH ?


 " i waiting from form 1 , i keep waiting you . why ? hahahaha . I will tell you , someday . "
i've never missed anyone the way I'm missing you right now . In a crowded place , i always look for your face even though i know you're not there . I smell your perfume everywhere i go and almost every guy reminds me of you . I miss your voice , your smile , your cute hair , your stupid jokes and your laughter .

-Sincerely from me -


Newer
Older