L.W.A.J.D.
Sunday 3 June 2012

                                                      pht & edit by me

 Love, I need you in the sight of my self . I will miss you if I go, take care of yourself . if I go, is looking for others who can take care of you, will always find is that the sight of you. I will go without note. I will always be in your hearts . 



                                                     pht & edit by me

 Walaupun kita berjauhan , kisah silam sudah berzaman , semua itu tetap di ingatan . Pergaduhan kita tetap berterusan tanpa sebab . Naluri ku ini tetap ada , hati ini selalu rasa tidap sedap hati . Terasa "something" akan berlaku pada kita . Tidak kah kau pun begitu ? sudah lama aku terus bersabar dan cuba untuk menerima kamu seadanya , tidak kah kau tahu semua itu ? Kau tidak pernah ambil tahu . 

Although I'm always upset you, my heart still love your own self . I remained faithful to yourself, I still love you right, you just take my heart to accept yourself . Why ? 

Jangan kau hancurkan hati ini , terbelah dua tidak boleh di bina semula , berkecai tidak bermakna lagi buat kamu . penghujung rindu jangan engkau abaikan , kini aku tersendiri . Aku akan menjaga kamu , tapi semua itu tidak bermakna lagi .

Do not you think that I'm always waiting for you? You always go without telling me, you always ignore me, you always make excuses, you are always sick my heart right, you are always asked the same question even though you ask a new question 2 minutes ago.




 Do not take it easy with our relationship, at any time be shattered. I will always be there for you, do not  lie to myself and yourselves. This heart is always calling your name, I will never have another, I will always  be waiting for you .











Newer
Older